Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Busy Bees

If you follow me on Facebook, you've probably noticed that when school is in session, my status updates wane. In an interesting turn of events, I've blogged more here in the last month than in did in about 6 months last year. Weird, but I'll take it! Here are a few camera-phone shots of what we've been up to for the last month.

My girls hosted their very first sleepover at our house and it was a success! There are sisters at their school who are the same ages as my girls and have very similar personalities. They all get along like peas & carrots, so we were happy to have them over. The next morning, hubby & I took the girls to Home Depot so they could participate in the kid's clinic. They each built keepsake boxes and had a great time!



I took my girls for a haircut. This doesn't happen too often, so I like to document it. Wow, I've got some gorgeous kids!

I chaperoned a learning expedition for my Kindergartner's class. We went to the Tennessee Aquarium and had so much fun! We're really lucky to have such a great asset in our city and I recommend you guys checking it out if you're ever in the area.


This was just the tip of the iceberg for January! This month is going to pick up even more!

No comments:

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs