Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Sunday Skinny

Let's see what the scale has in store today!

Starting Weight: 218.7 lbs
Last Week's Weight: 205.5 lbs
This Week's Weight: 201.9 lbs
+Gain/-Loss This Week: -3.6 lbs
+Gain/-Loss Overall: -16.8 lbs

I had a tough week with food. I wrapped up week 5 of my diet program and I've officially hit the point of hating food. I had days where I didn't get close to my necessary calorie count and exercise definitely wasn't happening this week. I had a few slip ups, but no major upsets.

This week I'm trying to be more diligent about meeting my calorie counts and get in 4 session of exercise. I'm doing The Color Run in Atlanta on April 7th and while I'll definitely not be running it, if I don't pick up the pace, I'm going to have trouble even walking a 5k.

I'm crossing fingers and toes that next week will finally be the week that I get out of the 200's for good!

2 comments:

Sweetie Pieties said...

You are doing great!! Go Angie go!

Craftcherry said...

You are doing really awesome!! I have certainly had days like that. I've been struggling with my excercise lately too. Good luck this week! I have no doubt you'll meet your goal of getting to onederland!! :o)

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs