Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pass the humble pie please

So, remember when I ranted about the importance of writing thank you notes? Well, I need to take my own advice. In the last several months recent past, I have been bestowed with several blog awards by some really awesome bloggers out there! And I'm not letting one more month week day pass without thanking each and every one of them (and showing off my bling). Let's hit it!

This is my most recent acquisition and it was given to me by the very sweet Joy!











This award was given to me by a new friend who I'm having a ball getting to know. Her name is Dawn!







Dawn also gave me this lovely award! I'm suddenly feeling very lucky to have such wonderful bloggy friends!









This is the Cup of Friendship award and my buddy, Brandy, gave this one to me!



This is the Mommy Blogger award and my good friend, Shannon, graced me with this one!









The next 3 awards came from my BFF and the gal who got me into blogging in the first place. Thanks to Angela!








And I would dance on the bar with Angela anytime too!














Again, another cool one from Angela! Shannon also gave me this award!











This award was given to me by Kelly!







And both Kelly & Shannon gave me this one!






Wow, my head might not fit through the doorway after this post. Thanks to all of you who have given me these really great badges and I'm sorry it's taken me a while to thank some of you. You guys rock!

And I'm sure that most of these badges come with rules on passing them along and such and normally I'm a rule follower to the t. But this post is already too long and frankly, I want to share the love with everyone. So, if there's an award or 2 or 3 here that you would like to have on your blog, please take it and consider it my gift to you! You guys are so awesome and deserve all kinds of recognition! Mwah!

5 comments:

Lula! said...

But really...you deserve MANY millions of awards. Especially the bar dancing one.

There's a pretty big bar at the Hard Rock in Gatlinburg. I'm just sayin'.

Brandy said...

Congrats on all your awards! You deserve them all and more.

Shannon said...

It's about time...


I jest! ;)

Michelle said...

At least you know what you've been given :) Me, I ummm am not even that on top of it. Congrats on all the well-deserved love!

Unknown said...

Just a small sampling of what you deserve!!!

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs