Monday, May 18, 2009

And the winners are...

Yes, you read that correctly. I said winners! I got some great news today that has relieved a lot of stress from my life, so I'm feeling more generous than usual! I decided to choose 2 winners who will each receive a pendant. Yahoo!! There were 72 entries total and random.org chose the following 2 numbers.

First, it chose #2 who is my good buddy Shannon! Yay Shannon!

The next number that came up was #34, who is Michelle, another friend of mine! Yay Michelle!

I'll email both of you to get your choice of pendant and shipping info and congrats to you both. Yippee!!

Many thanks to all of you who entered and stay tuned for another giveaway announcement later this week. It's going to be a great one!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Congrats to you on the good news! YAHOO! I am sooo happy!

Congrats to Michelle!

Oh, yeah... and congrats to ME! ;)

Michelle said...

And here I thought I was special. ;) Nope, not so much... but hey, I'm glad that you have good news -- selfishly because it means I got something and unselfishly because I like people getting good news!

Thanks again -- and congrats, Shannon!

Angela said...

Congrats to both of you ladies! Enjoy the pendants!

Jane In The Jungle said...

Congrats ladies!!!

OK spill......

Unknown said...

Hmm... I didn't win.... but I know you, so I'm still a winner, right?

 

Blog Designed by: NW Designs