When I started this list in April 2010, I had grand hopes of knocking out this list without much issue. While I'm pleased with the progress that I've made so far this year, I am a little disappointed that I haven't accomplished more of these items yet. However, I have managed to knock off the 2 largest (and most expensive) items, so there's that. My most recent updates are in BLUE.
12. Read 100 books - In April, I read “Mockingjay” & “Fifty Shades of Grey”. In May, I read “Fifty Shades Darker”, “The Magic Room”, “Jeneration X”, “Stories I Only Tell My Friends”, & “Confessions of a Scary Mommy”. (2012 book count - 10; Overall book count - 28)
14. Read all of the Harry Potter books - I have finished books 1 through 4 and am currently reading book 5.
36. Exercise 5 days a week for a month - I did this in April 2012 and feel so much better!
38. Treat myself to a massage after losing 30lbs total - I did this in April 2012!
49. Eat 5 things that I've never tried before - I tried guacamole in October of 2010. I tried zucchini for the first time in August 2011 and it was ok. I tried asparagus in February of 2012 and I liken it to eating weeds. Bleh. I ate broccoli (raw & cooked) in April 2012. I like it raw!
50. Go camping - My husband & Girl Scout co-leader talked me into taking my Daisy scouts camping in April 2012 and I’m very surprised to say that I enjoyed it! This was my first time camping since I was about 12 years old. Yay, me!
So, I've completed 43 of 101 tasks in 24 months and made progress on another 3 tasks. I'm really trying to make some serious progress this summer, so we'll see how it goes!