- I had a job interview this week for a position that I honestly thought I had very little chance of being offered. So, when they called me 24 hours later to offer it to me, I almost cried. VERY EXCITING!! I start it in August and couldn't be happier!
- My hubby had back surgery last week and I am so relieved that he's finally free of pain. Herniated discs are zero fun.
- In related news, we're heading to the beach next week and hubby isn't thrilled that he can't get in the pool or ocean while we're vacationing. But hey, at least he's not in excruciating pain anymore! Gotta look for that silver lining...always.
- I spent 3 hours cleaning my house yesterday and now I don't want anyone to touch anything. Am I the only one who gets that way with a clean house?
- We're going to my very first drive-in movie tonight. I'm almost as excited about this as I am about our beach trip! I love movies.
- I had a house full of girlfriends over last night for a party and it was so great! I love having parties. It gives me a good excuse to clean my house. LOL!
Happy 4th of July weekend! We're looking forward to enjoying some fabulous fireworks displays this weekend. Hope you get to do the same!